Things you might like to know about me
In no particular order of importance…
- I am a follower of Yeshua, Jesus and so glad YHVH saved me.
- I’m getting old, or maybe I already am… just kidding, I think it’s great being in my thirties.
- I’m honest to a fault. Many don’t like it but it’s something my (very small circle of) friends love about me. It’s something I like it about me.
- I have (soon to be) four kiddos: one by emergency cesarean, one hbac to hospital vbac, one hbac, and a soon to be 2hbac…. I included that all because I love birth & hope to be a midwife someday soon!
- I’ve been married 8 years to my best friend. (You can meet him and the rest of the family here).
- I love coffee… what mom doesn’t?..
- I do contract work for a ministry home for women as a Virtual Assistant… it’s a family ministry so you’ll probably hear about it here.
- I’m a South Texas girl and I would have to audibly hear YHVH to ever consider moving. Seriously.
- I tend to miss jokes because I’m super literal BUT I’m also super silly. I know, what a combo. I’m an “odd bird”.
- I used to have a handmade business making paper flower bouquets for weddings, gifts, and decor. Sometimes I miss making pretty thing BUT I’m glad to have more time with my family since apparently making things is time consuming. Who knew?
Did I miss something?…